To apply, follow this link: https://www.ondemandassessment.com/link/index/JB-8D3E9E3BE?u=16958
Who Are You?
You want meaningful work that contributes to our world. You love being challenged, learning, and growing. You yearn to work with dedicated coworkers. You can handle a little controversy for meaningful work that aims for a world that works for everyone, one person at a time.
Who We Are:
That is who we are; people committed to serving individuals in having great lives at work, home, and in their world.
We are a mission-driven fast-paced graduate and public educational organization dedicated to maximizing adult development. We design and deliver cutting edge innovative curriculum in the areas of coaching, leadership, and social and emotional intelligence to help people maximize their potential in all areas of life—how they act and feel about themselves, in relationship, parenting, family, career, sales, etc.
If you are a driven, self-starter who likes to get a lot done but who also feels a deep desire to contribute significantly to others, this culture of high-quality, fast-paced, meaningful work may be a good opportunity for you.
Are you interested in developing your skills in a place where you can grow personally and professionally? Do you want to use your excellent people skills, project management, sales skills and tenacity to support a strong cause? Our company may be the right place for you.
Who We Are Looking For:
A Philanthropy Assistant with the Wright Foundation will support the Philanthropy team’s activities and programs to enhance and promote the future growth and development of the Wright Foundation through fundraising and development. These efforts will increase donations and gifts as well as awareness of, positive image of, and support of the foundation and the foundation’s mission locally, nationally, and globally toward a world that works for everyone.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Supporting all duties related to execution of cultivation strategy including all related events.
· Hosting Philanthropy events and follow up relationship building
· Maintaining a system of follow up for potential students and donors.
· Supporting communications in all aspects, including organizational materials related to development.
· Supporting volunteer management and engagement, board engagement, and donor support systems and structures.
· Coordinating with accounting on payments received for donations and pledges, and making sure the donor database is updated.
· Supporting the production and editing of publications, communications, and content to support fund- and friend-raising goals and activities.
· Coordinating communication between our Philanthropy staff team and outside vendors and partners.
· Coordinate the scheduling of appointments and group leadership to maximize revenue and efficiently organize workflow
· Interface with various business units to ensure the programs and initiatives are completed within time and budget requirements.
· Edit, format, and print curricular and marketing materials
· Schedule and coordinate logistics and travel for executive engagements
· Handle regular administrative duties such as mailings, data entry, etc.
· Provide backup as needed to other executive assistants, office manager, and others
· Other duties as necessary
· 100% employer-paid health insurance premium; dental and vision insurance available with employee-paid premium
· Personal development and leadership training included (approximately $11,000 value in first 15 months of employment)
· Wright Graduate University tuition discount for those who meet admission requirements
· 10 vacation days, 8 paid holidays, 5 sick days
· Eligibility for 401K after one month
· Learn to hone your talents and time-management skills to where you are performing at a level you never thought you could achieve
· Bachelor’s degree
· Strong in following systems and processes
· A solid interest in human potential, personal development, life coaching, etc.
· Growth-minded and coachable
· Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment (including typing speed of at least 60 wpm)
· Ability to represent and communicate professionally
Full Time position
Typing speed >59wpm
HOW TO APPLY:
The first step in the interview process is to take our assessments below. These tests cover skills that are critical for working in this position, and they help us to determine the candidates that are most likely to succeed in our fast-paced environment.
There is a total of three tests to take once you’ve clicked the link: one aptitude test (language, math, and logic), one personality test, and a very brief typing test. You’ll be given instructions to create your profile, upload a resume, and begin the testing. You will need a quiet computer workstation with internet access, and would probably benefit from using a pen and some scratch paper.
Some assessments are timed, so please make sure you have arranged to be distraction-free. You will need approximately 45 minutes (all in one sitting) to complete the tests.
When you are ready to start testing, you can access the tests by clicking this link: https://www.ondemandassessment.com/link/index/JB-8D3E9E3BE?u=16958
Please try your best, and good luck!