As a Graphic Designer for the Wright Foundation, you will be responsible for creating and developing compelling, meaningful and attractive designs for digital and print media. You will generate creative marketing materials and will contribute to the development and execution of marketing strategy in order to drive interest and sales leads.
Please note that every applicant to the Graphic Designer position will be asked to provide work samples in order to be considered for an interview.
· Work closely with Marketing Director in order to select suitable media for each project.
· Design and layout of a variety of print and digital work, following existing templates.
· Adapt existing design assets for use on the web and on social channels
· Coordinate with design and content team on schedules and production to meet deadlines.
· Provide pre-press supervision of all graphic elements to ensure color, proper retouching and typographic placement throughout the proofing stages.
· Create original photography and/or illustrations, as needed.
· Design landing / web pages, brochures, presentations, infographics, banners, web ads, templates and Marketing Communication materials for External and Internal audiences in a timely manner
· Create visually interesting communication templates and designs for internal and external use
· Collaborate with sales executives to develop compelling sales and marketing collateral, keeping materials consistent with brand image/tone and resonate with executive-level audiences.
· Support development and customization of strong, contemporary and diverse marketing collateral and design work
· Provide creative input to project team, including recommendations on design direction, production, and deliverables
· Manage content and graphics in marketing deliverables from project inception to project delivery
· Ability to work on multiple projects within tight, often changing deadlines and priorities
· Work closely with editors, clients and production team to ensure on-time releases of files
· High level of personal and professional organization; able to work with minimal supervision
· Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills; ability to collaborate with team members
· Outstanding detail-orientation with a relentless focus on quality and continuous improvement Ability to optimize designs for use in print and various forms of electronic media
· Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, graphic arts, visual communications or fine arts or equivalent experience
· In-depth knowledge of design software Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat and InDesign.
· 3+ years of experience as a Graphic Designer in a professional environment preferred
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
· Strong sense of typography, illustration, layouts and photography
· Knowledge of color, pre-press operations and art photo direction
· Understanding of the principles and strategies of content marketing
· Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
· Willingness to learn
How to Apply: In an effort to set up prospective employees to succeed in our fast-paced environment, we ask that you complete three tests: one aptitude test (language, math, and logic), one personality test, and a very brief typing test. The system also asks that you upload a resume.
You will need a quiet computer workstation with internet access, a pen, and some scratch paper. Some assessments are timed, so make sure you have arranged to be distraction-free. You will need approximately 45 minutes to complete the tests, which must be done in one sitting.
When you are ready, please visit https://www.ondemandassessment.com/index.php/verify/apply/meeSvqA/DChPbPh – you’ll be given instructions to create your profile and begin the testing. Applications submitted by email will not be processed. We require all the materials included in the assessment system described here and will be happy to discuss your qualifications further once you have completed this phase.