Creative Conflicts Day
No matter who you are, conflict is a part of life. But we also have choices—and we can choose to resolve conflicts quickly and get positive results.
In this fun and informative one-day workshop, you’ll learn your primary conflict style, how to use other conflict styles, how to understand the conflict styles of others, and how to use conflict to be more productive at home, at work, and in your everyday life.
Want to learn more about Social and Emotional Intelligence Training?
Instead Of :
- Reacting to conflict, you can learn to use conflict to engage with and understand other people.
- Fighting, you can learn to maximize the opportunities that arise from conflict.
- Feeling frustrated, you can learn how to expand your horizons with every conflict.
- Feeling defeated, you can create win-win scenarios and move through conflict more quickly and feel more satisfied after every interaction.
You Will Learn :
- How to embrace and understand the root nature of conflict.
- When to negotiate, when to compromise and when to assert yourself, based on the conflict styles of both yourself and others.
- How to successfully navigate all types of conflict for productive results.
- How to more fully understand and appreciate your partner, friends, family and coworkers.
- How to use conflict to engage in relationships and gain a new understanding of both yourself and others.
In just one day, you’ll boost your social and emotional intelligence, and learn how to maximize the possibilities in every conflict scenario. You’ll walk away with an understanding of a simple and powerful tool you can use anytime and every single day to inspire more productive conflict.
It’s easy and fun and lunch is provided.
For dates, event information, or to learn more about Creative Conflicts Day, call Jillian Eichel at 312.645.8300 or email email@example.com.
Are you ready to build the life you want?
Foundations Weekend Training
Our signature leadership development and social and emotional intelligence training
Inner Dynamics I
Create better rapport moment-by-moment through understanding yourself
Inner Dynamics II : Adolescent Training
Use moment-by-moment self-awareness to make more effective choices
Not sure where to start? No problem. We'd love to help.