Joining Canvas – Wright Community Site for Check-ins
- Join the site.
Your entry to the Wright Community site on Canvas begins when you receive an invitation to the site overall. This invitation will come to your email with the subject line, “Finish Registration: Canvas” from “Instructure Canvas” (firstname.lastname@example.org). When you accept this invitation, you will be invited to create your profile page. If you did not receive this email check your junk mail and if you still can’t find it reach out to us at email@example.com for assistance.
- How to Join
If you are having trouble logging in, below are “How To Join” videos that walk you step by step through the process.
Canvas How-To: Accept Invitation: View Here
Canvas How-To: Navigating and Posting: View Here
Canvas How-To: Smartphone App: View Here
Canvas How-To: Watch Videos: View Here
- How to post a “Growth Report/Check-In”
- Log in to https://wrightgrad.instructure.com/using the email and password used in step 1, “Join the Site”.
- This will bring up your dashboard.
- In your dashboard, click the course you want to join.
- This will take you to the home page.
- Scroll down and click into the correct week, and then choose “Thursday Growth Report” or “Sunday Growth Report”.
- Scroll down and click “Reply”.
- Write your post! Don’t forget to click “Post Reply.” Pro Tip: write your check-in elsewhere (ie Word Doc, Google Doc, etc.) and copy and paste it into Canvas when you are ready to post.