Are you experienced in a fast-paced office environment and in staying organized and composed while juggling multiple demands? Ready to work in a dynamic environment surrounded by fun, motivated people?
The Wright Foundation is looking for an Executive Assistant! As an Executive Assistant on our administrative team, you will help administer the mission of a foundation dedicated to transformational education, working directly with the CEO and other managers in developing and holding vision for the organization as well as creating strategies and systems to realize and maintain that vision.
Who We Are:
Work for a non-profit foundation – a mission-based organization dedicated to learning, growing and the realization of human potential. Our business divisions include an accredited graduate university that awards masters and doctoral degrees in transformational leadership and coaching, a non-credit arm that offers training and courses in social and emotional intelligence (SI/EI), personal development, and leadership, and a consulting division that brings SI & EI training and education into corporate settings.
All of our programs are dedicated to bringing out the best in the individual. Wright is a high-velocity, high-learning environment. Employees have many opportunities for professional growth and learning. We are looking for a team player who is ready to put in time, energy, and dedication into their work.
Our Mission Statement:
Our purpose is to live authentic, radiant lives, and to support others to unleash their potential by consciously engaging in their own transformation and leadership, for the advancement of humanity and sustainable living on the planet.
Who We Are Looking For:
We are looking for an executive assistant to join our administrative team in running our operations. As a member of the team, you will be responsible for managing high level engagements, calendars, and an ever moving workflow. You will assist in the creation and nurturing of great relationships with new & continuing students. You must be able to think on your feet and change gears quickly.
What You’ll Do:
– Coordinate the scheduling of appointments and group leadership to maximize revenue and efficiently organize work flow
– Interface with various business units to ensure the programs and initiatives are completed within time and budget requirements.
– Take project management responsibility on overall foundation projects. Examples include book proposal development, book content, and author materials required for book marketing; and development of educational, inspirational, and inspiring talks and presentations
– Preparing and coordinating materials for weekends and weekly classes; tracking enrollment and revenue; addressing student and other concerns as needed
– Edit, format, and print curricular and marketing materials
– Handle regular administrative duties such as mailings, data entry, etc.
– Schedule and coordinate logistics and travel for executive engagements
– Coordinate high level meetings and correspond with potential new clients to provide materials and schedule introductory meetings. Respond to emails and social media communications from students on the Foundation’s behalf
– Work with our PR agency to schedule and prepare for media interviews
– Provide backup as needed to other executive assistants, office manager and others
– Other duties as necessary
Minimum 2 years’ experience as an executive assistant in a high performing environment
A bachelor’s degree
A solid interest in personal development, executive coaching, life coaching, etc.
Participation in evening events and some weekend trainings
Growth-minded and coachable
Dedicated, dependable, and flexible to take on new challenges
Self-starting achiever who takes initiative to identify gaps and propose projects and directions for work
Regulator personality with excellent systems for tracking personal projects and deliverables, alerting team and managers to roadblocks and needed resources, and communicating status of projects
Excellent communication skills: solid grammar, ability to write concisely, good on the phone
Able to think strategically and problem solve
Passion for life and learning!
Proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint (knowledge of InDesign as well is a plus)
What You’ll Get:
We offer access to trainings, long hours, room for advancement, and lots of fulfillment. If you are committed to excellence, fulfilling your potential, and engaging fully in the adventure of life, join our team and get:
Personalized 1:1 training
Free access to our signature year-long program & other trainings (approximately $15,000 annual value)
A dynamic team of smart, fun and supportive people
The opportunity to create more meaningful and fulfilling lives for thousands of people! Seriously.
100% premium paid for Health insurance after the initial waiting period
401K you can contribute to after year 1
Salary of $35-50K (includes a base salary dependent on experience and variable pay based on performance)
How to Apply:
In an effort to set up prospective employees to succeed in our fast-paced environment, we ask that you complete three tests: one aptitude test (language, math, and logic), one personality test, and a very brief typing test. The system also asks that you upload a resume.
You will need a quiet computer workstation with internet access, a pen, and some scratch paper. Some assessments are timed, so make sure you have arranged to be distraction-free. You will need approximately 45 minutes to complete the tests, which must be done in one sitting.
When you are ready, please visit
http://www.ondemandassessment.com/verify/apply/yqSyvRD/DChPbPh – you’ll be given instructions to create your profile and begin the testing.
Applications submitted by email will not be processed. We require all the materials included in the assessment system described here and will be happy to discuss your qualifications further once you have completed this phase.